Aduro LED Neck and Décolleté Mask
15% DISCOUNT on the Aduro LED Face Mask Combi Deal
PLUS a free gift of a Konjac Sponge Set (7 pieces) worth $35
Experience ageless beauty with the Aduro Neck & Décolleté Mask
- Red light boosts collagen for smoother, younger skin.
- Near-infrared light revitalizes from within, enhancing blood flow and vitality.
- Indulge in spa-like treatments at home. Renew, firm, and rejuvenate your neck and décolleté.
Neck, Chest and Back
The skin has the wonderful ability to absorb light energy. Light energy makes skin cells produce more adenosine triphosphae (ATP) and stimulate a variety of cells to restore to a new state, making the skin better and younger. This works exceptionally well for the vulnerable areas in the neck, chest and back.
With the Aduro LED Neck and Décolleté Mask you will take your first steps towards a firmer looking skin and overall more youthful appearance. With the development of LED lighttherapy in skincare, scientists discovered a new way of treating the skin without any harmful ingredients or drugs which can trigger unwanted side effects.
- Targeted care for your neck and décolleté
- Reverse signs of wrinkles, lines, and uneven skin tone
- Boosts collagen, enriching skin texture.
- Enhances blood circulation for a radiant glow
- Continued use boosts natural SPF protection in your skin
- Speeds up repair of damaged tissues, for wounds or sun damage
The package contains:
- Patented Aduro Neck Mask
- Adjustable Aduro Strap
- Aduro Controller
- USB Cable
- User Manual
How Long does a treatment last?
We advise doing 1 treatment of 10 minutes every day using the built-in timer. The most important thing to get results from light therapy is consistency.
How often can I use the Aduro Neck and Décolleté Mask?
You can use the Aduro Neck and Décolleté Mask every day for 10 minutes. In order to see optimal results you need to use it regularly.
Can I use cosmetics with a treatment?
The Aduro Neck and Décolleté Mask is designed to be used with your favourite cosmetics. Be careful not to use fatty substances (like creme) during the treatment, as they can block the light from reaching your skin and delay results.